You’re smart, creative, and just plain awesome.
We are too!
We’re a team of marketers, creative directors, and producers who work collaboratively on everything from commercial videos to social media campaigns. We make sure that all our art is informed by data, taking details about target markets and value propositions and turning them into creative and engaging stories. We love working with super talented people and we trust their expertise, so you’ll be working with team members across every discipline!
Where you’ll be:
We call Kitchener/Waterloo home, spending our days among our favourite people: innovative and amazing creatives, developers, engineers, and business minds. Our office is a five-minute bus ride to Communitech and the new transit hub, and a leisurely walk to amazing condos, bars, and museums.
How do we know? Because you can start listening to a song on your headphones and be basically anywhere you need to go before it’s over.
Where do you shine?
We are: a talented, super fun, and oh so modest team of creative directors, producers, and marketers, who work together to create content for startups and enterprises alike. We’re also in desperate need of an awesome full time senior editor to join our team.
The job? You’ll be working directly with our creative director, and will lead the editing of all our projects, working in tandem with our team of freelance and co-op editors, animators, sound designers, and VFX specialists. You’ll also be involved in the early stages of every project — we’d love if you were excited about contributing to brainstorming and concepting discussions!
- An organized, detail-oriented, self-starter, who’s excited about working with a collaborative team
- Proficient in Premiere Pro CC & AE CC
- Comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and Media Encoder
- Looking forward to crushing a start-to-finish edit, from rough cut to final colour grade
- Experienced with text and graphic animation within After Effects
- Excited about working with 4k footage and timelines
- A Mac convert (we don’t use PCs)
- Agile with your editing approaches and styles – we shoot everything from standard corporate interviews to commercial work
- Knowledgeable of basic motion graphics
Bonus points for:
- Mad skills in DaVinci Resolve
- A design eye
- 8+ years of experience as an editor
We don’t care where you went to school or how prestigious your last award was. (Don’t worry, we’ll win more together.) We’d just love to see what you’ve got.
If this sounds like you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your demo and CV/resume, and let us know why you think our team is missing you!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact: email@example.com.